Tech Week Review

Last week was tech week so we went up to Oamaru for it. I was in hard materials with Mr King and on Monday we were talking about safety and rules around the workshop. We then started to make a pen and pencil holder out of pre-cut pine wood. On Tuesday we finished our pen and pencil holders and started on a puzzle. On Wednesday we finished our puzzles and made three different key rings. One was made out of wood, one was made out of metal (aluminum) and the other was made out of plastic (acrylic). On Thursday we were able to repeat one of our projects again, I chose to do three more key rings. I made six key rings in total. One for Me, one for Bella, one for Storm, one for Matilda, one for Neve and one for Brooke. For the puzzle I drew a pink heart and then wrote Milo and Boots inside. The pen and pencil holders design was writing of hexagons on one side and BFF on the other with the letters, M (Matilda), I (Isla), B (Bella), N (Neve), S (Storm) and B (Brooke) sorrounding it. They are all of my projects and what I did at tech.