Netball

This term I am playing 7 a side netball. The positions are: GA – Goal Attack, GD – Goal Defence, GK – Goal Keep, GS – Goal Shoot, WA – Wing Attack, WD – Wing Defence and C – Centre. I have only played one game so far but it was a really good game against Valley Even though we lost 16 – 12. I don’t watch netball on TV but Southern Steel is definitely my favourite team. (No offence to the other teams). My favourite position is Goal Shoot because I really like shooting and I am really good at it. It is also really easy to remember where I can go so I am not offside. GS is only allowed in the shooting third.Netball Position Bibs White/Navy (Set) - Netball | Netball, Netball uniforms, Sports uniformsGilbert Phoenix Netball | Rebel SportActive Intent Play Junior Netball Stand 1.72M tp 3.05M | The Warehouse

2 thoughts on “Netball”

1. That was a close game against Valley. Which club do you play for? Do you practise your shooting a lot? I used to play Wing Attack and Wing Defence when I played netball. I agree, it is a great game.

2. I play for Kurow and go to practises every Thursday. I have a netball hoop at home so when I have free time I pratice shooting I also do it at school too.